jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What would be world be like if Nazi Germany had won World War II?

1. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

What would be world be like if Nazi Germany had won World War II?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12830056_f260.jpg

2. LoliHey profile image56
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

It would really suck.  The Nazis would have continued to exterminate Jews and possibly might have succeeded in doing so.  Then Hitler would have turned on Black people and Asians because he wanted only blue eyed blonde people to live (pure Aryan race).

1. gmwilliams profile image87
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

EXACTLY, it would be BEYOND HELL on earth.  I know that I WOULDN'T be HERE!!!!!!

3. bluesradio profile image75
    bluesradioposted 2 years ago

FIrst of all, I think that level of hate would have eventually been destroyed.....But, if some kind of way, it had survived Europe and possibly most of the world would be looking like those Totalitarian Island nations that were often depicted in Bond movies.....

4. Farawaytree profile image98
    Farawaytreeposted 2 years ago

I think that Hitler would have self-destructed one way or another regardless. But there's no doubt he would have murdered even more people.

Did you see on the news about Hitler supposedly getting all his men addicted to Meth?

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

Check out the TV series, Man in the High Castle, to see one version of how it might look. This series also has Japan taking the West Coast and the NAZIS the East Coast of the US.

working