jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you could relive your school holidays what skill would you choose to learn?

1. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 2 years ago

If you could relive your school holidays what skill would you choose to learn?

Thinking back I wish I had spent more time learning a few skills in the holidays like typing, writing, snorkeling  etc. What skill do you wish you had learnt while young?

2. rolaabboud profile image82
    rolaabboudposted 2 years ago

I wish I had joined a basketball team, but I was lazy and indifferent.

3. Austinstar profile image88
    Austinstarposted 2 years ago

I wish I had learned gardening and producing my own fresh food. Also how to cook vegetables in more appealing and appetizing ways. Nutrition would have been another good area of study.

4. Say Yes To Life profile image81
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 2 years ago

I wish I had taken my ballet lessons more seriously.  Like lots of little girls, I was enamored by the delicate fairy tale images of ballerinas.  Actually taking a class forced on me the brutal truth of what it takes, and I didn't have the drive to do it.  I still stretch - not as much as I should - but I'm in much better physical shape because of those lessons, and I really wish I'd applied myself.
    I wish I had taken ice skating lessons to go with ballet.  To this day, I enjoy watching figure skaters, and have a desire to become one.  I suppose it's just as well I didn't have lessons as a child, seeing as how I didn't apply myself to ballet, but once I can relocate to a ski town, I can then take serious lessons.  Until then, I can work on what I know about ballet.