jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think online degrees are enemies of residential learning? Is it lead to i

1. icv profile image71
    icvposted 22 months ago

Do you think online degrees are enemies of residential learning? Is it lead to inclusive education?

Do you think online certificates are valuable in the employment market?

2. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image80
    Matt Easterbrook5posted 22 months ago

I think that on line degrees should not ,be allowed. I am in favor of on line classes to assist with a degree, but not as an entire means to graduate. I still feel that only universities and junior colleges should be allowed to furnish a degree.

1. Suhail and my dog profile image89
      Suhail and my dogposted 22 months agoin reply to this

I agree with you. I believe that only accredited colleges and universities should be allowed to give degrees.

2. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image80
      Matt Easterbrook5posted 22 months agoin reply to this

Yes, Suhail Zubaid I second that motion on the vote for accreditation.

3. icv profile image71
      icvposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Ya accreditation is essential to control unethical practices. I think short-term certificate courses can encourage learners to increase their potentiality.

3. William F. Torpey profile image77
    William F. Torpeyposted 22 months ago

I think education is great wherever it comes from. Learning online is one way to gather knowledge, however, an online degree should be recognized for what it is -- not necessarily equated with the awarding a degree from an accredited college/university. I could be wrong but my feeling is that some of the online degrees are scams.

1. icv profile image71
      icvposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for commenting. Do you think short term courses from great universities are good?

working