jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

WHICH socioeconomic class is THE MOST CORRUPT, even GREEDY? Why?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 20 months ago

WHICH socioeconomic class is THE MOST CORRUPT, even GREEDY?  Why?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13043495_f260.jpg

2. Say Yes To Life profile image78
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 20 months ago

It may very well be the poorest.  They're the most vulnerable and desperate.  Poor communities have higher crime rates, and poor parents are more likely to abuse and neglect their children.  In countries with extreme poverty like India, some parents of large families are driven to sell some of their children into slavery for $35 each, to add to their finances and reduce their burden.  Poor people are also more likely to be ignorant, rendering them unable to figure a way out of their situation.  Quite likely, their children will follow suit for the same reason.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Of course, it is the lower socioeconomic classes who are THE MOST CORRUPT & MOST GREEDY.This class  puts money above all. They're the ones who make their children work to support them.You're right, YTL, slaving children to make ends meet.

3. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 20 months ago

Charles Murray refers to the Occupy Wallstreet and Social Justice Warrior crowd as aspirational 1%.
    They went to college, often elite schools, and earned liberal arts degrees with the promise of a cushy upper class job in management or social engineering (women's studies, ethnic studies, liberal arts).
    They arrive expecting to be bureaucrats, and without those cushy jobs, they are revolutionaries.
    At the same time, they actively police the speech of others down to word choice, interfere with gatherings in the name of preventing hate speech, threaten violence against those who disagree with them - because their ideological comfort in their mind trumps the free speech, freedom of association and freedom to petition of everyone else.
    That's entitlement to the point of fascism; I don't like what you say, shut up or I'll threaten your life, and I want the state to make speech I hate illegal.

4. chuckandus6 profile image75
    chuckandus6posted 20 months ago

I believe there are greedy corrupt people in every class, they just do it differently they launder money to buy another mansion or the poor steal food to live middle class steals to be as rich as upper class.Also there are alot of good honest people of every class but I dont think just one can be pinpointed.

working