jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which MEDIEVAL PERIOD would you want to live in: (1) Early Middle Ages(500-1000

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 19 months ago

Which MEDIEVAL PERIOD would you want to live in: (1) Early Middle Ages(500-1000 A.D.),

(2) High Middle Ages(1001-1300 A.D.) or the (3) Late Middle Ages(1301-1500 A.D.)? What period would seem to be THE MOST INTERESTING to you? Why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12700378_f260.jpg

2. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 19 months ago

Neither, because I like antibiotics, refrigeration, indoor plumbing.

3. profile image60
    peter565posted 19 months ago

Non of it, why would I live in the more serious case of poverty in human history, where the government is corrupt and anybody who dare to do anything to help to change thing, is accussed of been demonic, because they contradict the church.

4. Dean Traylor profile image92
    Dean Traylorposted 19 months ago

If I was forced to live in either eras, it would have to be the late middle ages. This was the time when great changes (changes that still affect us to this day) occurred. It was time of discovery, and it was time when people began to question the world around them. Modern scientists, explorers,  artists and leaders (who started to dabble in the long-dead concept of democracy and eventually would revive it) emerged from a broken system that couldn't find answers for the disastrous Black Plague. They set out to find their own answers and forever changed the world.

working