Is Evolution scientifically accurate?

1. Reluctant Revival profile image76
    Reluctant Revivalposted 17 months ago

Is Evolution scientifically accurate?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13182078_f260.jpg

2. Blessed Hill profile image78
    Blessed Hillposted 17 months ago

This question is sure to open a massive can of worms. In my opinion, it's a theory that's not observable or provable. Which doesn't make it scientifically viable. Biologists have proven that it is a scientific impossibility for a reptilian DNA to mutate into bird DNA. Yes, species do adapt to environment and other pressures but never to the extent that they become another species. The scary thing is that they are teaching evolutionary theory to our kids as scientific fact. Therefore something that cannot be proven has to be taken as truth by faith. Sounds like religion to me, and I thought they didn't want that in the schools. Sounds like another agenda here.
    All you need for something to sound plausible these days is just find someone who knows a heap of big words, put them together with some dodgy artwork and maybe a few titles behind their name and now you have scientific fact. Like I said, very scary.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
      bradmasterOCcalposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Food for thought, no one has ever found the remains of "Adam" or "Eve". This would possibly answer the evolution or not theory. It should show the cleanest DNA, and answer some questions. But, they can't even find the Ten Commandments, or anything el

working