What NINE words would YOU use to describe the color............BLACK?
Dark. Definite. Mysterious. Confident. Defining. Stable. Foundation. Anchor. Safe.
The color BLACK is........
(1) Mysterious-black is known as a color of mystery. Nothing bespeaks mystery more than black.
(2) Understated-black is understated. It has an understatement which very few colors have.
(3) Elegant-black is THE MOST ELEGANT color in the spectrum. Its elegance speaks volumes.
(4) Forbidden-black symbolizes what it is forbidden to polite society. It represents what is beyond conventional society.
(5) Rebel-black is the ULTIMATE REBEL color. Although it is a quiet color, it has some edginess to it. Think of black leather.
(6) Dark-black IS dark. In fact, black is night & darkness. Dark, darker, darkest-this is BLACK............
(7) Timeless-nothing says timelessness more than black. It is always in style. Need I SAY.....MORE.
(8) Extreme-black is THE MOST EXTREME neutral ever. It is YES or NO, never in-between. It is the alpha & omega.
(9) Spooky-black is the color of night-& we all know what night represents-boogie oogie oogie.
(10) Evil-black & evil can be synonymous. Villains usually wear this color as a symbol of their evilness.
(12) Sensuality-black is sensual in a way no other color is. It is an unapologetic sensuality.
(13) Sophistication-black is sophisticate & beyond. It is really a color for the grown-ups among us.
(14) Edginess-black is quite an edgy, even unconventional color. It is totally beyond.
(15) Strength-black is a color of power, confidence, & taking no prisoners.
(16) Power- black is THE POWER color. When one wears it, people NOTICE.......sometimes......FEAR........think of the black-uniformed SS.
(17) Solemnity- black is THIS color which explains why it is worn at funerals.
(18) Unconventional-it is an unusual color. It takes an unapologetic confidence to wear it & wear it.....WELL.
Vintage, antique, mysterious, dark, beauty, fascinating, unseen, ghostly, and troubling.
by Grace Marguerite Williams2 months ago
What are NINE WORDS to describe the color..........GRAY?
by Grace Marguerite Williams18 months ago
What nine words would you use to describe .......................THE COLOR BLUE?
by Sunny River7 weeks ago
Describe the color blue without using the word.This one is a little easier I think. At least easier than orange. Lol.
by Sunny River7 weeks ago
Describe the color purple without using the word.
by mdawson172 months ago
Religioun is such a broad word can you describe religion in three words that gives others an idea of its purpose.My thee words are:Controlled Political Power What is Yours:
by His princesz5 months ago
Can you describe LOVE in two words?Just two words.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.