What are NINE WORDS to describe the color..........GRAY?
I would use the words boring, ambiguous, devoid, average, sad/depressing, lacking, businesslike, cold and stark.
(1)Nondescript-gray is the ULTIMATE NONDESCRIPT color. It fades into the background.
(2) Anonymity-gray is the color of anonymity.
(3) Conservativism-gray is the don't make waves color. It is the middle of the road color. Remember the man in the gray flannel suit of the 1950s.
(4) Monotony-gray is monotonous, safe. If one lives a gray life, one lives a life of monotony, doing repetitious things, & going through the motions of living.
(5) Conformity-remember the organization/company man in the gray suit. Gray was the business uniform in the 1950s & 1960s corporation.
(6) Neutral-gray is THE NEUTRAL color in more ways than one- it is the in-between color, never extreme. It sits on the fences, never taking a side, neither here nor there.
(7) Purgatorial- gray isn't the whiteness of heaven nor the blackness of hell.
(8) Venial-gray is minor & forgivable transgressions.
(9) Understated- gray is the ULTIMATE UNDERSTATED color. It is quietly elegant & chic.
(10) Cool- gray is the acquired cool.
(11) Sophisticated-gray has a discerning sophistication which is misunderstood by many & is only appreciated by a minute few.
(12) Smoky- gray has a sensuous quality which VERY FEW can comprehend.
(13) Middling-gray is well, neither black nor white but a combination thereof.
(14) Medium- gray is THE MEDIUM neutral.
(15) Futuristic-gray is the color of the future- it is a combination of minimalism, sophistication, & edginess.
(16) Minimalist- gray is the color of pure minimalism- it is the NO-NONSENSE color.
(17) Androgynous-gray is the TRUE ANDROGYNOUS color which appeals to both men & women.
(18) Stateliness- gray is the color....of EXPERIENCE. It is a color of acquired taste. One has to have lived to truly appreciate gray.
(20) Drab- yawn, yawn, yawn.............
Wisdom, comfortable, blending, mellow, meshing, serenity, peaceful, calm, relaxed
Dull faded gloomy offwhite offblack cloudy smoky depression dull
My opinion would probably be fascinating, confusing, unpleasant, deep, suffocating, space, quiet, cold, and unreachable.
by Grace Marguerite Williams7 days ago
What 3 words would YOU use to describe money, work, and success?
by mdawson179 days ago
Religioun is such a broad word can you describe religion in three words that gives others an idea of its purpose.My thee words are:Controlled Political Power What is Yours:
by seanorjohn2 weeks ago
They don't have to start with the same letter but maybe give it a try. Logical lugubrious lost.
by seanorjohn13 days ago
I will list three words beginning with the same letter. Christian Catholic confused
by Seckin Esen2 weeks ago
What are the three words to describe the city you live in?
by Seckin Esen10 days ago
What are the three words to describe a good hubber?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.