jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Is God Possible?

1. PhoenixV profile image76
    PhoenixVposted 15 months ago

Is God Possible?

2. Kiss andTales profile image80
    Kiss andTalesposted 15 months ago

This is a wondeeful question because it gets one to think.

As I sit here to answer this question , its based on the fact that I exist , thats not impossible , nore would it be for our Heavenly Father Jehovah.
    To many who doubt this well put your self in his place for a minute.
    2000 years from now will people say you exist or doubt you were on earth ?
    Records may show your birth , so did it show Jesus, records may show your relatives , so did Jesus , records may show the goverments and important names in your time of existing , so did Jesus, You get the point! Yes the Sovereign of the Universe exist and his son Jesus also exist.
    Records , relics , Goverments , files prove that there is our Heavenly Father.

1. Prakash RnP profile image56
      Prakash RnPposted 15 months agoin reply to this

You seem to believe that the existence of God and everything else rests on ' the fact that [ you ] exist '. I'd like to know what led you to believe that there was neither God nor the universe before you came into existence.

2. Kiss andTales profile image80
      Kiss andTalesposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Prak good question , because there is a cause and effect to everything , example you are writing effect the message gets to me. All things have this. Sun , we get the light, Moon we get the night light, we breath why because of a life force.

3. Ericdierker profile image55
    Ericdierkerposted 15 months ago

The answer to the question is a resounding yes! It is scientifically impossible by rational minds to say God is not possible. That would be like someone proclaiming it is impossible that a galaxy we have not discovered is impossible. Or life on Neptune is impossible.So many people diagnosed with minimal time to live and they are alive years later. And the palliative medicine is impossible to claim was the cure. It is like saying the "sun will come up tomorrow because it always has" totally not logical.
    I have never heard of a credible scientist who proclaims life is impossible someplace or that God cannot exist. In other words life we do not comprehend yet scientifically. Germs and viruses did not exist in 1400 and we learned our lesson. Flight by man was impossible and we learned the lesson again. Lunar landing was impossible and we learned our lesson again.
    "God is impossible" is a fools errand.

1. Kiss andTales profile image80

Prak also thats like a radio , should we assume it will without power because ots a radio siting there ?It needs power to work some kind of electrical current batteries or wall circuit.
      So humans also have electrolites , we have power to keep

2. Prakash RnP profile image56
      Prakash RnPposted 15 months agoin reply to this

I appreciate your point.Because something has yet to be discovered, it doesn't follow that it's existence is not possible.Nevertheless,Gods are many, and I think I can say for sure that neither the Einsteinian God nor the Newtonian God is possible.

3. Kiss andTales profile image80

Thanks Prakash!

4. Prakash RnP profile image56
    Prakash RnPposted 15 months ago

Before answering it, I feel I should know which God— Einsteinian or Newtonian one— it refers to.

1. Kiss andTales profile image80

The one that created you neither men created themselfs , not a good choice,
      and if they died they could not save themselfs , The God and Father of scrolls and scritures still live and we use his power like a battery, generator , to keep living

working