jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What is the greatest thing a human can do?

1. threekeys profile image81
    threekeysposted 4 months ago

What is the greatest thing a human can do?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13740705_f260.jpg

2. The0NatureBoy profile image54
    The0NatureBoyposted 4 months ago

Everything we human are works toward is to become, metaphorically speaking, a man [mind able to comprehend all things] again. All we do as human is designed to imbed into our life-forces every attribute of man of both genders via reincarnating which prohibits any action from being "greater" than any other. When our time comes we will return to the mind able to comprehend all things or man.

3. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 4 months ago

Live your life as a caring human being and share with others. Always doing your best and never giving up.whonu

4. threekeys profile image81
    threekeysposted 4 months ago

Simple. Greet another with a welcoming smile that says, "I'm willing to include you, and make you feel you belong"

There is nothing more heart melting and humbling when you look into another's eyes, whether that is your partner, your baby child or your pet and you see that they feel safe with you and trust you.

5. Ericdierker profile image57
    Ericdierkerposted 4 months ago

I know I am a broken record but; If we love our God and love every one as we would like to be loved. For sure receiving that kind of love is the finest gift I have ever gotten.

1. The0NatureBoy profile image54
      The0NatureBoyposted 4 months agoin reply to this

That quote say love others as you love you and implies loving god is loving yourself, thus, your words don't convey the meaning of the quote as far as  can see. If I err then your love for god has to be lopsided as far as I can see.

working