What is your estimation of people who seldom or never failed whether it is in sc

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 5 months ago

What is your estimation of people who seldom or never failed whether it is in school,

career, or in anything they elect to undertake?   Yes, there are people who can be classified as successes in almost all of their endeavors?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12656708_f260.jpg

2. k@ri profile image90
    k@riposted 5 months ago

I think they have their failures just like the rest of us.  Some people are blessed with intelligence, looks, confidence and compassion.  I think this makes success come easier.  Especially confidence, if you think you can do something, chances are you can or will find a way to.  Also, success in public has little to do with success in private.  I'm sure they still have their own private hells.

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 5 months ago

There are several possible answers.
    * They're good at never mentioning their failures or covered it up rather well so that the failures look like successes.
    * We remember the "overnight success" and awards but don't remember their struggles because those were invisible. You didn't see the athlete in rehab or kid crying in frustration during a third hour of practice.
    * They only do what they've practiced very hard to excel in, so the odds of failure are very low.

working