jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

If an article has been demoted to not featured quality, can we still earn from t

1. Nadine May profile image48
    Nadine Mayposted 4 months ago

If an article has been demoted to not featured quality, can we still earn from traffic due to the ad

I saw now that some of my articles are demoted to not enough traffic, so I have been marketing them, and some I've updated. Now I saw that that one post I edited was demoted a day later for not haven featured quality!
    Can we still earn from traffic due to the adds that are still appearing in the post? If not why not remove the adds as well, so I can delete that post and publish it on my blog.

2. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 4 months ago

Yes you can. You can market the article through social media and still garner views and ad impressions.

Nadine Mayposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Many thanks Tim I will do what Shauna suggested.

3. bravewarrior profile image91
    bravewarriorposted 4 months ago

Nadine, you can opt to show your unfeatured articles on your profile page. I had a bunch that were unfeatured due to lack of activity. I went into My Account and changed the settings to show the titles for all my articles. At least that way you can gain some traffic and HP pennies.

Nadine Mayposted 4 months agoin reply to this

I tried to find the settings you mentioned: show the titles for all my articles. I have been playing around and i do see the 125 number of articles, and my setting is no published. does that mean they are all still showing?

2. bravewarrior profile image91
      bravewarriorposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Nadine, it's in My Profile, not My Account. Scroll down to the bottom and click No for the option to show only featured articles.

4. Venkatachari M profile image43
    Venkatachari Mposted 3 months ago

You can feature some of your articles in your spotlight hubs also. I assume you already know this fact. But, if you think some valuable article has been defeatured due to traffic, you can put that article in the spot-lighted section (total six hubs are allowed to be spotlighted). And, for others, you can do it as suggested by Shauna.

Putting a hub in the spotlight section may attract more traffic than viewers finding it gruesome to scroll down to look for their articles.

5. Nadine May profile image48
    Nadine Mayposted 3 months ago

Many thanks I have never done this but will look into it

working