jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

YOU & Nothing But You......

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7697921.jpg
    Describe yourself in three words by your birth order & family size?  Based upon your birth order & family size, what do you want from life & what is your life philosophy?

1. lovetherain profile image82
      lovetherainposted 2 months agoin reply to this

"Describe yourself in three words by your birth order & family size?" 

Middle of Five

"Based upon your birth order & family size, what do you want from life"

I want myself and my family to be happy

"& what is your life philosophy?"

To make a difference in the lives of other people.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
        gmwilliamsposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Excellent philosophy indeed.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image81
      Kathryn L Hillposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Really? you want to know?
      Okay here goes:
      I am the oldest girl of three boys. We grew up in one bedroom. I had my own bed and my brothers had a triple bunk bed. We had a (verbal) party every night in that room. (My parents had wanted me to have my own room, but at age ten, I wanted to be with my brothers.  We moved when I was 18 and I finally had my own room, which I loved.)

During those years together, we learned how to converse as we would talk about many things. We discoverd our interests and formed our viewpoints. (For some reason, our parents would let us talk and talk.) We are friends today as we were friends then. I would never be disloyal to any of my brothers. They feel the same toward me. I want the best for them and their families.

I want the best for the world. I want all people to understand that boundaries are for the sake of staying in touch with their inner-selves, interests, ambitions, hopes and dreams. I want to help others reach goals, be happy and have faith in their ability to learn, understand, comprehend and think … for themselves, as we did.

3. k@ri profile image91
      k@riposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I am the 2nd oldest of 5 children.  I want to show God's love to others.

working