inaniLoquence profile image 75

What would happen if we found a way to use 100% of our brain potential?

I stumbled upon this movie titled "Limitless" by Bradley Cooper and it is basically about a pill, when taken, will let you utilize 100% of your brain's capacity. In the movie, he invested and got rich, published books that became best sellers, ran for senate, so on. If I were in his place, I would do the same thing, make tons of money and donate 90% of my income to charities. Then I'd find a way how to publish gazillion hubs in HubPages... What would you do if you found a way to utilize 100% of your brain?

Credence2 profile image81

Credence2 says

KateWest profile image79

KateWest says

CapstoneTrends profile image76

CapstoneTrends says

wilbury4 profile image76

wilbury4 says

jcoop profile image60

jcoop says