sallybea profile image 98

Which annoying movie-going types who would you most like to ban from the theatre?

nurseleah profile image88

Best Answer Leah Wells-Marshburn (nurseleah) says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 4 years ago

Wow, I wonder if your list should be screened every day in the movies before the film is shown - that should silence the viewers, Great, thanks for your comments.

Thundermama profile image91

Catherine Taylor (Thundermama) says

• sallybea profile image

I do so agree with you Thundermama, especially about the people who kick the seat in front of them. Some of my glares must have looked like daggers! Thanks for the comment.

Geekdom profile image92

Geekdom says

• sallybea profile image

That is a difficult one, so hard sometimes for parents to have an evening out with no available baby sitter. The ideal would be for them to leave them with the grandparents or wait until they are older or see a kiddies movie. Thanks Geekdom

kallini2010 profile image83

kallini2010 says

• sallybea profile image

You definitely have my permission to be weird. I think you are perfectly correct about the money making machine and the smell of popcorn. I loved hearing your comments too - thank you.

• sallybea profile image

The list just grows longer and longer dashingscorpio. I find it incredible that anyone goes to the Theatre if they have to put up with so many awful things in order to do so.

sunflowerforests profile image81

sunflowerforests says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

I'd say it is not related to movie theaters only - it is a caveat of being around people. Someone will smell badly, someone will always fart... Do you know that there is a reason older people called Old F-rts? I wish, though, we lived in ideal world.

waynet profile image79

Wayne Tully (waynet) says

• sallybea profile image

Mobile phones should be confiscated if people dare to answer them in the theatre. What on earth did people do before mobile phones?

Stevennix2001 profile image91

Steven Escareno (Stevennix2001) says

• sallybea profile image

Funny how easy it is for all of us to recognize the people we hate to share the theatre with and yet the people who do all the things we hate can't seem to see any of this. Strange - thanks so much for your comment. Stevennix2001

Alastar Packer profile image84

Alastar Packer says

• sallybea profile image

Hi Alastar, I am so glad you found it humorous in retrospect . Fancy, you forgot to complain about the smell of the popcorn! It can be a bit tough when you don't have any to eat yourself! Thanks for the comment.