LoisRyan13903 profile image 77

If you can be a character in a television show or movie which would you like to be on? Or a Book?

Like all of a sudden you woke up and are in the made up world. My nuber one choice would be Doctor Who so I can be a companion and travel in time and space. Another choice is Cell Block H-this was an Australian Soap Opera from the 1980s that takes place in a women's prison-because I have never been in jail before. Another show is Lost because I love the beach. Harry Potter's world because I would like to set some of the Slyverians straight. The Wizard of Oz because I love the scarecrow. Maybe not The Walking Dead because I probably would not survive.

teaches12345 profile image99

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

Sunardi profile image64

Sunardi says

temptor94 says

• LoisRyan13903 profile image

LoisRyan13903 3 years ago

The only change with DW's companions is the companion never ages