jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

help me figure out what this movie is called.. this is the only information i ha

1. Schizzy313 profile image57
    Schizzy313posted 7 years ago

help me figure out what this movie is called.. this is the only information i have on it.

this was a children's movie. must have come out before 1995. i think maybe there was a family that moved to a new house.. and a little kid was playing with something.. and then somehow he either fell down a strange hole in a closet or a well of some sort.. and he slid down a big slide and entered a fantasy world.. and i think there might have been trolls or something.. and a bunch of different creatures.. and there might have been something about kung fu fighting rabbits ... ple

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

wow sounds like an interesting movie but I have no idea the name. I hope someone can tell you! And then I'll check back and find out for myself too lol Good luck!

3. mikicagle profile image90
    mikicagleposted 7 years ago

was madonna in it-seriously did she do one of the voices? was it Arthur and the Incredibles?

4. MystMoonstruck profile image82
    MystMoonstruckposted 6 years ago

This movie fits part of your description: Warriors of Virtue (1997)
    IMDB synopsis: Ryan Jeffers (Mario Yedidia), a disabled youth, dreams of joining the school's football team. During an initiation rite, he is swept away through a whirlpool to the Land of Tao. There he is hunted by the evil Lord Komodo (Angus Macfadyen), who needs the boy as a key to enter the other world. Ryan is rescued by the protectors of Tao, five humanoid kangaroos embued with the five elements and virtues.
    IMDB review: The movie begins with a kid named Ryan who falls through a whirlpool into a world where his crippled leg is healed, but he finds himself in the midst of turmoil. All the lifesprings of Tao are drying up because of a villain named Komodo, who is threatened by the Roo warriors, a race of five kangaroo-like creatures who represent the elements of earth, fire, metal, wood and water. Komodo plans to do away with them. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120479/

working