Is it just me or does Donald Trump get on your nerves because of his pompous att

1. manthy profile image76
    manthyposted 7 years ago

Is it just me or does Donald Trump get on your nerves because of his pompous attitude?

I've been watching Celebrity Apprentice for the last few seasons and Donald Trump makes me want to puke when I look at him!

2. Wayne Brown profile image82
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Many of those who have "made money" seem to have that characteristic.  Some of it is ego; some of it is the fact that you always seem to see a lot of folks close by those of wealth willing to whisper in their ear as to how great they are and how they are always right, etc. etc., hoping to gain favor.  Enterprising indviduals have at one time or other bet it all.  If they have won, there is an exhilaration and confidence that comes from it that tends to build the ego.  It gets to be a power trip more so than a money trip.  Some retain a more humble sense but they are few. Bill Gates borders on the humble although somewhat boring side.  I think he is technically intelligent and quite creative but he is unique in that the focus of his success was not necessarily about was a by-product thus the effect on him might have been different.  Warren Buffet is another example.  I don't think Buffet looks for any salving of the ego as he really has no time for people who want to feed it.  He likes what he does and he has devoted his life to it.  In the process, he has seemed to hold on to himself.  I think that speaks volumes to his character as a person.  WB

3. profile image44
    metamorph ur mindposted 7 years ago

Of course; don't think adultry is the only reason for his divorce; the chik could have walked away with more; but unless she is jus as unsweet an haughty as him; then she was looking for happiness.