jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What actress do you believe is also a role model for today's young women

1. AEvans profile image77
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

What actress do you believe is also a role model for today's young women

2. ohfudge profile image60
    ohfudgeposted 7 years ago

who cares? seriously, go do something with your life. there something for young women to live by..

3. optimus grimlock profile image58
    optimus grimlockposted 7 years ago

kiera knitghly, she stay out of trouble and has  a vast veriety of movies,natalie portmen as well.

4. elissaurban profile image55
    elissaurbanposted 7 years ago

Good question. It's too bad we have to really think and search for an answer!
    I thought of two young actresses: Emmy Rossum ("The Phantom of the Opera") and Anne Hathaway ("Becoming Jane" and "Alice in Wonderland").

Based off of the roles they choose you can tell that they are talented artists that view their their career as just that: an art. Not a way to get into the headlines and party.

5. justom profile image69
    justomposted 7 years ago

I think her name is Lindsey Lohan, yeah that's her. I think she's a great roll model :-)

6. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

My guess is probably is either Jennifer Anniston or Sandra Bullock.  Both of these women are approaching middle age yet still have the flair and the popularity to influence younger women with their motion picture roles.  I think there is more female trash in Hollywood than ever before. Many of them have no real talent but seem to capitalize on continuous shock value and photo ops.  Some are there because they were a "friend of Britney Spears" or they appeared in yet another reality series. They give true meaning to the term "skank".  WB

working