jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite Rock & Roll song or songs, why?

1. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite Rock & Roll song or songs, why?

2. scramble profile image64
    scrambleposted 7 years ago

Since I've Been Loving You by Led Zeppelin because its got everything from the subtle picking through powerful chords and fast solo, both mellow and screeching singing, and similarly contrasting soft to powerful drumming. Superb song!

3. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

"Start Me Up" (The Rolling Stones), "Rockin' Pneumonia & The Boogie Woogie Flu (Johnny Rivers), "Against The Wind" (Bob Seger), Moon Dance (Van Morrison), "Gin House Blues" (The Animals), "Born On The Bayou" (Creedence Clearwater Revival), "Midnight Rider" (The Allman Brothers Band), "Candy Man" (Roy Orbison), "Long Cool Woman" (The Hollies), "Tax Man" (The Beatles).  Thanks, WB

4. denise mohan profile image60
    denise mohanposted 7 years ago

Everything Motown EXCEPT Dian Ross.  Everything Santana now, then and forever. Old Time Rock n Roll-Huey Lewis

5. meow48 profile image73
    meow48posted 7 years ago

shinedown.... if you only knew... and second chance... both rang home to me to my very soul.... pretty much anything that nickelback sings... especially photograph... and disturbed.... stricken and ten thousand fists... just has that energetic vibe that is required of rock, and of course, that rebelliousness that is innate to its being...ant papa roach... the one line from a song that i cannot remember the title... will always stick with me... Like paper man cut into shreds........ the lyrics of that song are incredibly good and clear to describe the pain of loss...

working