jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

What is your favorite Beachboys song and why ?

1. kashmir56 profile image73
    kashmir56posted 5 years ago

What is your favorite Beachboys song and why ?

2. jolinabetts profile image82
    jolinabettsposted 5 years ago

My favorite Beach Song is "Wouldn't it be Nice" because it reminds me of the time when Jim and i became friends and we have a special bond together. Our relationship eventually grew until he asked my hand in marriage. This song is the most romantic song ever.

kashmir56posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi jolinabetts, it is so nice to hear a song and think of happy moments it reminds you of . Thanks for answering my question !

2. jolinabetts profile image82
      jolinabettsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh Kashmir56 smile your welcome, say whats your favorite beach boy song?

3. kashmir56 profile image73

Hi jolinabetts, Oh i guess i forgot to say what my favorite Beachboys song was, it would have to be "Surfer Girl" has my all time favorite BB song !

3. cat on a soapbox profile image96
    cat on a soapboxposted 5 years ago

What a hard question! I wish you'd asked for my top 10!  "Surfer Girl" has always been my favorite to sing to, so it gets my vote.

Hi cat on a soapbox, yes that is my favorite Beachboys song as well. Thanks for answering my question !

2. cat on a soapbox profile image96
      cat on a soapboxposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It all brings back such great memories of carefree times as a teenager. I hope you have a nice summer!

3. kashmir56 profile image73

Hi Cat,It is so nice when a song can bring you great memories of times when we were young and carefree .
      Hope you have a wonderful summer listening to BB songs at the beach !

4. jennzie profile image83
    jennzieposted 5 years ago

Sloop John B- I think it is one of their less popular songs and I didn't like it much at first myself, but when I started to listen to it more I grew to love it!

Hi jennzie, yes you are right Sloop John B  is one of their less popular songs. I think it is one of those songs that need to grow on you, just like it did for you. But it is a real good BB song !
      Thanks for answering my question !

5. miss1magination profile image66
    miss1maginationposted 5 years ago

I'm inlove with ~Kokomo its just a good feeling song.

Hi miss1magination, Yes i agree with you Kokomo is a good feeling song,and the Beachboys have written a lot of those good feeling songs through out the years .
      Thanks for answering my question !

working