jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

He's Back - Is Vincent D'Onofrio worth the anticipation ?

1. twilanelson profile image60
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

Vincent D'Onofrio is back and he is beautiful.  Law and Order Criminal Intent with Vincent D'Onofrio is back, now on Sunday night.  Pure excitement and I know the anticipation will be worth it.

1. K9keystrokes profile image93
      K9keystrokesposted 6 years agoin reply to this

No one brings the same interesting spin to the CI team as D'Onofrio! I'm glad he is back as well.

2. Mindtrapz profile image61
      Mindtrapzposted 6 years agoin reply to this

If I think it is who I think it is, I believe he has a very disticnt look. I think that regardless if we liek him or not he has a rememerable face(is not a bad actor) so I think he will be here for a while. Now I am going to make a few people mad becuase I do not watch Law and Order. I am more of a First 48 type of guy. But that doesnt mean that Law and Order is not a darn good show. Heck one of my best friends use to be a Law and Order show!

1. Dee aka Nonna profile image82
        Dee aka Nonnaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Vincent D'Onofrio is one of my favorite actors and I am very happy he is back on Criminal Intent.  Jeff Goldblum is a fine actor and he did bring something good to the show, but it wasn't the same, wasn't suppose to be.... would like to have seen D'Onofrio and Goldblum work a case together.... might have been interesting.

2. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

I like Vincent's acting ability and the grittier look he brings to the show. I just wish they wouldn't sometimes write him in cheesy lines. Very CSI: Miami-esque on occasion.

3. twilanelson profile image60
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

I watched the newest episode of Law & Order CI last night and it was good.  I loved it.  It's not action filled with fires and bombs it is a mind tease.  It's exciting to see the hidden clues as Detective Goren (Vincent D'Onofrio) analyzes the case.  He is seen as crazy and I love understanding why.

working