jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favorite movie playing in theaters right now?

1. courtney_neal profile image55
    courtney_nealposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite movie playing in theaters right now?

Please chose a movie that has been out in theaters within the last month. My personal opinion, would be that Toy Story 3 is the best out of what playing right now. 2nd would be Get Him to the Greek.

2. tony0724 profile image58
    tony0724posted 7 years ago

Movies today are either remakes, sequels or comic book heroes. It Is a bunch of empty calorie junkfood.I usually just wait for them to hit Redbox. Let's face it there are no more " The Godfather" or " Citizen Kane " type movies made anymore. I wrote a hub about the crap they churn out nowadays !

3. rianiriani profile image48
    rianirianiposted 7 years ago

The A Team, watched it the other day..(i'm in Jakarta)..always love the series..and this big screen version is great!..very entertaining..have you watched it? you should..big_smile

4. courtney_neal profile image55
    courtney_nealposted 7 years ago

rianiriani: I haven't seen that movie yet... but I may go watch it now... smile

tony: I have to disagree, some movies out right now arn't too bad. I have seen some movies that were quite lame. But there are some good ones that have been out in the last year.

5. lilian_sg profile image73
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

I agree with you. I love Toy Story 3 too. It's a really good movie and has surpassed my expectations. The Spanish Buzz Lightyear is just plain hilarious. And most likely, I'm a little biased too. Coz I just love animation movies: http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Favourite-Animation-Movies

6. ReesasakaGaara profile image54
    ReesasakaGaaraposted 7 years ago

Mine would have to be "Karate Kid" (im 13) but I think its a really kewl movie

7. Suzi-Q profile image55
    Suzi-Qposted 7 years ago

No movies out right now have caught my attention. I am excited for Machete though. I love Danny Trejo.

8. patdmania profile image58
    patdmaniaposted 7 years ago

The A-team was alright.  Unthinkable was a great movie.  I am waiting to see the Expendables.  That looks good.

working