jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Mel Gibson nuts up over the phone - have you heard the recording?

1. ptosis profile image80
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Mel Gibson nuts up over the phone - have you heard the recording?

Mel Gibson is a sociopath and a bigger pig than we thought. Listen to the tirade @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Z3VS_trXE

Turn the volume down - or it'll make you jump out of seat and possibly spill liquid on your computer...no joke!

2. ptosis profile image80
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

His career is definitely OVER!!!! I hope he goes to jail..

3. wvierra profile image61
    wvierraposted 7 years ago

This recording is a fake, I can tell it was pieced together over different recordings and the female comes in to clear as if she was talking into a mic and not a phone.

Further more you can't take hold half better yet a quarter of what the media tells you, if anything this will be no more this a publicity stunt just so they can up their ratings.

I am amazed at how many people buy into this crap and even if it was a true story, it isn't anything to go ga ga over heck there are millions of people who have this same kind of problem all over the world. It is just human to lose your temper, I am not saying this is right or wrong, just that it just happens and there is not one person on this planet that can say they haven't gone off on something or someone at one point or time in their life.

Just because it was Mel Gibson, all of a sudden its unheard of.

But ether way this is just a hoax that is getting out of control. Most likely if we was to dig a lot deeper this might have spun up to discredit him if he did something that ether the government, or the media is upset about. We will not know until the smoke clears where we can see clearly what is really going on.

4. SteveoMc profile image75
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

It could be fake.  I don't know.  I will wait for the facts before condemning him.  He has a lot of positives in his life.   

That being said, if I ever talked to my wife like that, I would be headed to the hospital.

Closed to reply

working