jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is Wendy Williams a good TV Talk Show host?

1. qtkeeks profile image53
    qtkeeksposted 7 years ago

Is Wendy Williams a good TV Talk Show host?

2. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 7 years ago

Yes indeed she is a good tv talk show host. She is down to earth with no cut cards.

3. 6hotfingers3 profile image59
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

I think Wendy Williams still has a ways to go before she is placed in the category of "good talk host." She does cleaver things to hold the audience attention. But I do not think she has what it takes to hold a broad spectrum of viewers. The focus of her shows is not that clear. I think she is more like a tabloid show. I like her but she needs a little more experience and variety in her career.

4. AOkay12 profile image77
    AOkay12posted 7 years ago

She is a good host, but I wouldn't classify her show as a real talk show.  The show is more about celebrity gossip, and is not on the same level as the Oprah show or Ellen.  She is funny, but can be a little overbearing at times.

5. EdAnderson profile image69
    EdAndersonposted 7 years ago

No. The few times i have tried to watch her show it has left me wanting to pull out my hair. To me it seems as if she is trying to make her talk show the same as her radio show and that does not translate as well. I think with some refinement she could be a good talk show host but she has a slot of work to do.