jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite talk show? and why?

1. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite talk show? and why?

Are former talk shows better than current ones? or vice versa?

2. jessramblings profile image70
    jessramblingsposted 6 years ago

I actually don't watch talk show television. I occasionally watch Ellen, but very rarely. Usually if someone I really like is going to be on will I tape it, but other than that never.

3. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I only get to watch talk shows every once in a while, but Ellen makes me laugh so hard! She's got a great sense of humor and the games that she has people play makes you feel like a kid again. I think she brings out the "lost childhood" in people and makes you belly laugh.

4. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 6 years ago

without a doubt, "ELLEN."   Her show is upbeat...she is funny as hell & her guests are always very interesting people.  Ellen's show is a cut above the rest because it's a "feel good" show.  I try not to miss it because it brightens my day!

5. urgurl_bri profile image81
    urgurl_briposted 6 years ago

I like The Talk co-hosted by Julie Chen.  It's funny and entertaining.  The Tyra Show with Tyra Banks is a little funny sometimes too.  And Ellen is interesting to watch on occasion.

6. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

I haven't a favorite; and really, can't say that I catch any on TV these days.  I sometimes catch Dr. Oz and try to listen to his health tips.

7. CCamoroso profile image60
    CCamorosoposted 6 years ago

Charlie Rose on PBS! I love his in depth interviews.