jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

WHO IS THE MOST INFLUENTIAL MAN IN ROCK HISTORY?

1. profile image45
    music madmanposted 7 years ago

WHO IS THE MOST INFLUENTIAL MAN IN ROCK HISTORY?

the dispute is a long on going one inwhich there are many speculations such as there are those that believe it is elvis but the way his life ended surely overrules that there are some that believe it is jim morrison an argument hard to dispute there are some believing it is kurt cobain but his life as a rocker in my opinion was to short so who is it

2. rukhshan profile image56
    rukhshanposted 7 years ago

Atif Aslam is the most rocking man in the earth

3. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

I don't think it's any one person, I think it was a culmination of various people, one seeing what another is doing and attempting to emulate it or do something different.  Don't forget Jimi Hendrix in the equation!!  He could play a guitar like no other in his time.  Even Peter Frampton, with his mouth harp.  Just a thought..

4. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 7 years ago

Since John Lennon is no longer with us I have to say Paul McCartney would be the most influential man in rock history. As a song writer, musician , singer and producer, not to mention longevity, Sir Paul is the man.

5. profile image0
    brotheryochananposted 7 years ago

Moses.. he got lots of water out of a big rock just by hitting it with a wooden stick. smile

6. profile image45
    holy cowposted 7 years ago

it is 100% Elvis because he brought dancing to the stage and he started rock and roll. so he is number 1 by far

7. Mark Ewbie profile image89
    Mark Ewbieposted 7 years ago

I don't think Michael Bolton gets enough praise.

8. profile image46
    lorraine patriciaposted 7 years ago

The most influential man in rock history is undoubtedly the Jewish Elvis.  Mr. Diamond has composed, played, and sung the most revelatory masterpieces the world has come to know.  The depth of his emotional intensity pours itself into the words and music he etches on his infinite canvas.  He is not finished by any means, I feel his moment has just begun.  He is a stone that gathers no moss, a rolling stone, an evolving musical gem....a real diamond.

9. mindyjgirl profile image78
    mindyjgirlposted 6 years ago

My Uncle Mike Deasy "Guitar Man"  one of the most recorded guitarists on the world. He is in the music hall of fame.
    He help to start the rock and roll movement. Google him .. I should write a hub about him.

working