This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favorite survival show?

1. J. McCoy profile image60
    J. McCoyposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite survival show?

Survivorman, Man vs Wild, Extreme Survival, Dual Survivor, the original Survivor, The Colony, Beyond Survival, Worst Case Scenario, etc? Or, do you have a favorite host/character?

2. Fullerman5000 profile image61
    Fullerman5000posted 7 years ago

I was never really big on survival shows when they first started to come out. Now, for some reason i can't get enough of Dual Surviors. I dont know what it is about that show that makes me always end up watching it.

3. Road Trip Amy profile image60
    Road Trip Amyposted 7 years ago

I love Survivorman a lot (a recent discovery, along with Deadliest Catch), but I'm devoted to the original Survivor.  I think it's still one of the best reality shows out there, and you can't beat Jeff Probst as a host!

4. ThailandLawyer profile image56
    ThailandLawyerposted 7 years ago

in Thailand I don't see any Survival show
    but I like Amazing Race (is that Survival show?)

5. nitestalker9 profile image55
    nitestalker9posted 7 years ago

Survivor Man is really good, but have always been a fan of Bear Grylls and Man vs Wild. I've read many of his books and watched nearly every episode. He is a great man that knows what he's doing. Worst Case Scenario was really cool to see just because the stuff he did there was a little more "realistic" or every day events, you could say.

6. JesseDavid83 profile image59
    JesseDavid83posted 7 years ago

I really enjoy The Colony and Man vs Wild.  As someone who studies and lives and writes about the Survival Lifestyle I have learned to take all of these shows with a grain of salt.  The good thing about them besides being entertaining, is that they get people thinking about being prepared for disasters.

http://www.survivalbroadcast.com

working