I like many show ,but for some reason most of the ones I like dont last. my list south park, how I met your monther, 2 and a half men, family guy, cleveland show, ancient aliens, flash forward, modern family, cougar town
In many ways I think television of decades past (stretching back to the sixties) is some of the best we've ever had. My choices would be:
1) Twilight Zone (the original with Rod Serling, not any of the remakes - none of those)
2) The Outer Limits (again, the original black and white version, not any of the remakes - none of those)
3)Star Trek (the original series) 4)Star Trek: The Next Generation
5) I'm not ashamed to admit this, but for a while there I was a fan of Days of Our Lives - a "soap opera."
6) Dr. Who (the original series, not any of the stupid remakes)
7) Dark Shadows about the vampire, Barabas Collins
8)The Invaders (from the sixties is a show I recently discover preserved on YouTube. I had never heard of it before, but its marvelous)
9) I liked the Fall Guy with Lee Majors. Remember that show? Lee Majors played "The Six Million Dollar Man." Fall Guy was about a stuntman/bounty hunter called Colt Seavers.
10) I liked the latest incarnation of Dragnet (starring Ed O'neil from Married with Children). That show was good and had great potential before they changed it, thereby ruining it, and then cancelling it - they had to because their changes ruined it.
11) Married With Children, The Simpsons, King Of the Hill, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, Southpark, Family Guy
Ok, I realize I'm probably gonna take some heat for this, but, if I am being totally honest... Spartacus Blood and Sand is the only show I currently watch or would be were it still airing new shows. I so can't wait for it to start back up. Past faves... Buffy the Vampire Slayer Xena Yes, yes I know, many think they are short on plot and long on gratuitous (sp) violence... don't care... love them all.
What is your favorite TV theme song? There are so many good ones but I think this is my favorite:Mary Tyler Moorehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBTWF1bDPn0I also loved this one when I was a kid:Addams...