jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who would you rather watch "Precious" with: Al Sharpton on ecstasy OR The Palins

1. TooEasy profile image60
    TooEasyposted 7 years ago

Who would you rather watch "Precious" with: Al Sharpton on ecstasy OR The Palins?

2. JCBS profile image58
    JCBSposted 7 years ago

It's gotta be the Palins. Hands Down. At least with them i get to see a hot Mil.. well. you get the drift.

3. quicklysilver profile image61
    quicklysilverposted 7 years ago

i'd have to go with precious, nothing could be as depressing as watching the plains, i can understand pain in peoples lives, but i'm dumbfounded by levels of stupidity in these reality programmes.

4. profile image0
    surlyoldcatposted 6 years ago

Neither, and defintiely wouldn't be caught dead watching Precious willingly.
    I think, if you are going to be cruel and unusual, go ahead and submit some poor slob to Precious, but have a cement block hanging from their genetalia while tossing cupfuls of broken glass and fibreglass shards in their faces all the while dousing them randomly with either lemon juice or isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol whilst slapping them on the bare bottom with a splintery, broken violin.

Oh yeah, play any sound clips from any Palin at the same time. Sure to cause anyone to beg for death.

working