jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your favorite Leslie Nielsen movie?

1. lindacee profile image97
    lindaceeposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite Leslie Nielsen movie?

Of course we all enjoyed his comedic roles, but one of my favorite Leslie Nielsen movies is the 1957 flick, "Tammy and the Bachelor" with Debbie Reynolds. My husband,and I'm sure many of you out there, will surely disagree!

2. profile image0
    Richard Stephenposted 7 years ago

Many, especially younger people, aren't even aware that Leslie Nielsen was a serious dramatic actor long before his comedic roles.  I've enjoyed him in many different roles but I must admit my favorite was Airplane!  I literally left the theater with my side in pain from busting a gut laughing.  Now I've got all three of my kids hooked on his comedic roles.  We're all saddened by his passing and the world is a little less funny today.

3. Dave Harris profile image74
    Dave Harrisposted 7 years ago

I really liked Airplane, but i also loved the show Police Squad, real shame he's gone.

4. Powerful Pierre profile image79
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

Canda has lost one its greatest ambassadors with his passing. Forbidden Planet  a 1956 sci fi series loosely  based on Shakespeare's The Tempest, and the 1972 film The Poseidon Adventure show his talent for "serious" acting too. His voice which has been used to narrate many documentaries is totally unique also RIP Leslie  thanks for the memories.

working