jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are you intrigued by Johnny Depp's acting?

1. harmony155 profile image69
    harmony155posted 5 years ago

Are you intrigued by Johnny Depp's acting?

What is your favorite role he has played?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

Johnny Depp can do the 'weird dudes' like nobody's business. I love to watch his films because he is a rare actor that can make me forget he is an actor, he becomes the part. By far, my favorite of all his roles is Edward Scissorhands.

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

He's like most American actors: limited. He can play one or two types of roles very well (also very hammed up). His characters are not that believable, which means he's better suited for comedic roles. Tim Burton seems obsessed with him.

4. Danieljohnston profile image86
    Danieljohnstonposted 5 years ago

A lot of people wont like this answer, but I do not find it impressive... If all you play is 'OH GOD I AM CRAZY' then it is a lot less impressive. A lot of his roles tend to overlap lately as someone who is strange and acts weird.

5. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

Yes. I remember him from the 21 Jump Street days and just love him on screen. He has that certain charisma about him.  Saw him in the remake of Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and just loved him - extraordinary actor.

6. profile image0
    girltalksshopposted 5 years ago

I like all of Johnny Depp's acting. He is so diverse, which he proves through his talent in each role he takes on. Yes, I am intrigued by his acting...for sure! He is after-all my favorite male actor!