jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who will win between these two giants?

1. badegg profile image78
    badeggposted 7 years ago

Who will win between these two giants?

If John Wayne and Clint Eastwood were in a western together, each hunting for the other one for a fight to the death, who would win?

2. brentwilliams2 profile image72
    brentwilliams2posted 7 years ago

Depends on whether Clint Eastwood was directing it or not  wink

3. tinaweha profile image67
    tinawehaposted 7 years ago

That's really tough.  At first, I wanted to say John Wayne because he was a big, tough, burly guy, so he might be hard to take down.

But, I think that my final answer is: Clint Eastwood would be the last man standing.  He's a wiley sonnabitch and a darn fine director.  I think that Eastwood (the sexier of the two) would win. 

Here's how it would happen, Eastwood...being a gentleman...would walk up behind an ususpecting Wayne and say, "I'll give you one chance to give yourself up to the law..." and Wayne would spin around reaching for his pistol, but Eastwood would shoot Wayne in the chest with a rifle.

However, if fighting in a close combat situation, with knives or fists, it could go either way.  Wayne was stronger, but Eastwood was quick and quick-witted.
    My money's on Eastwood.

4. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Well, it depends on the script writer, I hope he would go with Clint, because Wayne was a tosser, a poor actor, and if what I read once is true, a member of the USA Nazi party.

Closed to reply

working