jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How many movies you will see per month on an average??

1. yaswanthk profile image71
    yaswanthkposted 7 years ago

How many movies you will see per month on an average??

2. profile image0
    Michael24posted 7 years ago

About 5 or 6 movies. Some movies can be seen online. Try find the ones that will be in 2 or three theatres online.

3. ar.colton profile image82
    ar.coltonposted 7 years ago

I love movies and I watch them all the time!
    However, how many new movies a month? Maybe 2 or 3.
    How many in theatres? Maybe none.

But the options for watching movies online means not wanting to spend 20$ at a theatre (or more) no longer means no movies.

4. kookoo88 profile image62
    kookoo88posted 7 years ago

I can't afford to get out to the theaters, but lately my family has been watching about 10 per month on netflix.

5. Critic Acid profile image57
    Critic Acidposted 7 years ago

7-10 on TV and Cable ....
    and 1 or 2 in theaters according  to what is being showed ...
    Last yr 2010 i watched 14 movies in theaters .

Critic Acid.

6. Don Ship profile image79
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

10 or more. big_smile I love watching movies, when I'm free. big_smile I just watch as much as I can!

7. Megavitamin profile image81
    Megavitaminposted 7 years ago

In the theaters, I probably go see at least 4-5 movies a month.  I watch an additional 5-6 at home on Netflix, and a few more on cable TV.  During Oscar season, those numbers go up because I try to see as many nominated films as possible.  I love movies!

8. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

About 40 or so. We don't have TV channels, I make money on my movie reviews, and -- most importantly -- movies are my family's favorite way to spend time together. All four of us and the dog pile onto our little couch and spend a couple of hours an evening snuggling, and get to see a movie that sparks a conversation in the process big_smile. We really don't go to theaters...I just went and saw the first movie in a theater in about six years a couple weeks ago.

working