jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Happy with Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy in the new batman dark knight movie?

1. rich_hayles profile image57
    rich_haylesposted 7 years ago

Happy with Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy in the new batman dark knight movie?

Anne Hathaway has been confirmed to play Selina Kyle (possibly Catwoman aswell) and Tom Hardy will be Bain in the Dark Knight rises. Are you happy with the choices?

2. Klena profile image66
    Klenaposted 7 years ago

Hathaway has a lot to prove to best or match the level set by Michelle Pfeiffer before her! But I've been taken aback by some of the performances before, so we'll just have to see.

Tom Hardy as Bane is a decision I am thrilled about. He's proved himself as charming and efficient in "Inception" and as menacing and brutally tough and mad in "Bronson." I am thrilled to see how they work Bane and the venom into this movie.

All around, quite pleased!

3. Evan G Rogers profile image77
    Evan G Rogersposted 7 years ago

If the director of that last batman movie was able to get such a stellar performance out of that previously douche-esque Heath Ledger...

I'm sure he can do the same for anyone.

4. brentbrown98 profile image72
    brentbrown98posted 7 years ago

I think they'll both be great. I'm a huge fan of the two previous Batman movies in this series, and there's no reason to believe this one won't be just as good. I was kind of hoping for Riddler and Penguin, but that's just me. smile

5. gryphin423 profile image70
    gryphin423posted 6 years ago

Excited about Tom Hardy, not so much on Anne Hathaway. She's kind of lame and could never equal Michelle Pfeiffer.

Tom Hardy is great in anything he is in, can't wait to see the movie.

working