jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Has anyone watched the movie 2012? what did you think of it? Do you think the wo

1. profile image48
    Kelzzify89posted 7 years ago

Has anyone watched the movie 2012? what did you think of it? Do you think the world is going to...

end in 2012?

2. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

Did you bother to look at any previous answers to this question or look for possible Hubs on the subject or did you really think your were the first or original person to ask this damn fool question ?

You're not even the first to ask it this week...!

The answer is  No !  It Won't... Or Didn't depending on which religion you are and what Calendar you use.

3. Mark F profile image59
    Mark Fposted 7 years ago

The movie 2012 is an entertaining movie with great special effects. Some of the action scenes are pretty far fetched, but it is a movie that does not require you to think too much about the plot. I doubt that the world will end in 2012. Many people were saying that 2000 would be the end of the world.

4. Jangaplanet profile image80
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

If the world does end it won't be in 2012! http://hubpages.com/hub/earthsmagneticfield

5. Michelle Lee Rodr profile image57
    Michelle Lee Rodrposted 7 years ago

I watched the movie 2012.  It seems to follow the basic outline of what the ancient Mayans believed would happen when the world as we know it comes to an end.  I thought the movie was a huge-budget, over-the-top film that did not invoke any of my emotions.  They were too focused on special effects and not enough on what the viewer should be feeling.  The world will most likely come to an end sooner than it normally would due to man's interference with our beautiful planet but something tells me it's not going to happen next year-Hopefully not anyway!
    - Michelle Rodriguez

working