jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Bollywood VS. Hollywood....which is better???

1. viplove09may profile image68
    viplove09mayposted 7 years ago

Bollywood VS. Hollywood....which is better???

2. chetankumargoyani profile image35
    chetankumargoyaniposted 7 years ago

bollywood is better b'coz it has lots of hot & handsome celebrities....................

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I rarely watch Bollywood, because I hate subtitles, so I can't really comment on it's quality; however, I do like the amusing moments when an actor is rattling away in and Indian language and suddenly an English word comes in such as, weekend.
    At one time Hollywood produced some good films and some bad films, now they just seem to be producing mediocre films in an attempt to please everyone, which, of course, pleases no one.
    I think that the best films to have come out recently has been the Harry Potter series, my mate was the location manager on them, I believe they were all made in the UK.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

this question is a matter of where you live mostly or where you are from. hollywood is better know around the world and has movies of every genre. i've watched one or two bollywood movies but i found them to be rather blah.

5. OrlandoC profile image61
    OrlandoCposted 7 years ago

Hollywood. Bollywood movies, mostly, seem pretty ridiculous and over the top.

1. Anju Kaur profile image57
      Anju Kaurposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Have you ever watched early Hollywood film?  If not I suggest you watch a few of them and you will see many of the films were over the top when it came to acting.