jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever annoyed anyone to the extreme?

1. Vishaaa profile image78
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

Have you ever annoyed anyone to the extreme?

Any practical jokes, until they scold you back saying 'go to hell' or $&^%&^(*$@%#^$.......

2. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

yes i have. bullies are who i used to love to anoy. i would taunt them, call them names and point out little things that they probably thought no one noticed. people will say that bullies just have low self-esteem and perhaps that true but it doesn't give them the right to degrade and hurt others. i've seen bullies turn into nice people after others stood up to them.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

No, whilst others may allow themselves to become annoyed at my words and/or behavior, that is of their own volition, I have no control over their reactions.  However, if you know that others don't understand that and can't keep control of their actions, then it is unwise/cruel to behave in a way that will provoke their lack of self control.

4. montecristo profile image83
    montecristoposted 7 years ago

Yes, I have. I remember, back in '93, I worked with a guy that, at first, he was nice to me. The time came when we worked together and I was learning something new. This job required a lot of physical activities such as lifting heavy materials, which I was not used to.
             I worked up a sweat and did my best, but I admit, I was a little slow. He put so much pressure on me that he made my life miserable. He got impatient with my slowness and not working fast. There were times that he yelled at me.
                      I knew that I got under his goat, but my nature is that of an easy going person. Every day, I was being yelled at and having him complain that I was slow. To top it off, he would speak in a low tone and I would not understand what he said. It was a very frustrating time indeed and I know that he, probably, grew an "ulcer".

5. profile image0
    surlyoldcatposted 7 years ago

Yeas. my ex-wife. My very presence seemed to incense her. No matter what i did, it was never what she wanted, liked, or appreciated. So after the years of derogatory treatment, I had enough and droppd her like a bad habit.