jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who is your biggest inspiration, or a hero to you?

1. BenWritings profile image79
    BenWritingsposted 6 years ago

Who is your biggest inspiration, or a hero to you?

and why?

2. Loafycakes profile image67
    Loafycakesposted 6 years ago

My husband, because he is so caring, giving, and loving. One of the sweetest people ever.

3. bettybarnesb profile image61
    bettybarnesbposted 6 years ago

Hey BenWriting: As a matter of fact, I have several. I suppose the "biggest" inspiration is my son. He had many challenges growing up but because of his commitment to God, he came through them all.

I appreciate his determination as well as fortitude to succeed in life and I appreciate his love for life.

4. annabelle_araiza profile image55
    annabelle_araizaposted 6 years ago

my mom, because she shows people that she don't care what they think about her and she does her own thing!! shes been through a lot and made it out. i love her too death

5. 20Productions profile image58
    20Productionsposted 6 years ago

Tyler Perry is my biggest inspiration because he is an example of what a good film maker can be coming from nothing and making it something huge. He has come a mighty long way and what he has gone through most of us have but instead o fgiving up he kept it moving until he found success in the industry. He started off small with plays, then he moved to movies, and now he has his own production company. That is what I call inspiration.

6. Jarn profile image72
    Jarnposted 6 years ago

Toss up between Terry Pratchett and JK Rowling. Both entered a jaded, hidebound, dying industry and presented something so thought evoking and wonderful that the mainstream was ireversably changed from that point on. I would give a great deal to achieve that much.

7. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image58
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 6 years ago

Cloud From Final Fantasy 7 smile Or Goku From Dragon Ball Z!

working