jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When a tv series finale ends unsatisfying ....

1. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

When a tv series finale ends unsatisfying ....

Does anyone get disapointed ?

2. Fullerman5000 profile image62
    Fullerman5000posted 7 years ago

I did when the ended Nip/Tuck the way they did. All this lead up and then nothing.

3. kingis profile image70
    kingisposted 7 years ago

Yes. I was disappointed when ABC took Flash Forward off the air and it ended the way the it did.  Hopefully, some network will bring this show back so it can have a better conclusion.

4. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 7 years ago

Yes, very much so.  I was disappointed with the series finale for Roseanne.  It was miserable to follow a show for that long and then everything changes in the last episode.  It was so depressing.

It's even worse when a series ends on a cliffhanger because the show was cancelled after the last episode aired.  That happened to Carnivale on HBO and I have never forgiven HBO for that cancellation.  I don't have HBO anymore.

5. marketingnotesja profile image59
    marketingnotesjaposted 7 years ago

You will tend to feel disappointed, because you have invested so much time following a series and expect the ending to be just as good. When the ending is lackluster or does not live up to expectations then you will feel disappointed.

I didn't particularly like how CHARMED ended, was very disappointed... but what to do. I've vented already so I am moving on ish haha.

working