jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you could have any super-power, what would it be and why?

1. CJ Andrews profile image90
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

If you could have any super-power, what would it be and why?

The power to talk with small animals, fly, super-strength, breath underwater, control bubbles, etc.  Give it to me AND why.  More interested in the explanation of why the specific power.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4974690_f260.jpg

2. stars439 profile image73
    stars439posted 6 years ago

If I had the power to have what I want, I would want everyone in the world to be healthy, and happy, and psychologically well, and normal, so that their could be peace forever on Earth. And there would be no hunger. And there would be opportunities for everyone to have good homes, and good jobs, and great joy in their lives, and in their childrens lives too. God Bless You.

3. johndwilliams profile image87
    johndwilliamsposted 6 years ago

I would wish to be invisible primarily for the ability to steal cakes and money in that order - of course I would be dark-side and probably fat, but hey-ho its not easy being a super-hero hey?

4. Ashantina profile image59
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

...Id be an alchemist... and have the power to manifest ANY THING that I want in my life. Spiritual/physical/personal......
    Why? ...why not smile

5. FranYo profile image58
    FranYoposted 6 years ago

One super power I'd like to have is to take such a wonderful photo!  Is this one of your's?  Fantastic!

6. mommyneal6 profile image78
    mommyneal6posted 6 years ago

I would want the power to turn into whatever I wanted at any given time.

7. zenixe profile image57
    zenixeposted 4 years ago

the power to convert anything i eat into all the nutrients and vitamins my body needs and what ever i ate would give me a secondary power of my choosing for 2 hours.

working