jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Worst Actors Ever?

1. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Worst Actors Ever?

2. kenny thomas profile image57
    kenny thomasposted 6 years ago

Paris Hilton (actress) and Arnold Swartznegger, he's always the same and only ever been cast because of his physique, his acting sucks! (imo).

3. nycgrl profile image57
    nycgrlposted 6 years ago

In the actress category the worst award would be a toss up between Jessica Alba and Katie Holmes.  I just can't decide which of those girls is worse since they are both equally awful.  For actors I would give the award to Steven Segal hands down.

4. sam3m profile image61
    sam3mposted 6 years ago

i don't have a real candidate for worst actor primarily because i'm not sure what a good actor is.  if an actor speaks naturally, moves normally and doesn't set himself on fire, he's ok by me.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

An oldie, Jan Michael Vincent from the 70's.  Totally deadpan, very little facial expression.

6. LVidoni5 profile image80
    LVidoni5posted 6 years ago

I would have to say Keanu Reeves, well besides the matrix movies.

7. CaravanHolidays profile image60
    CaravanHolidaysposted 6 years ago

Obviously Nicholas Cage, although in his comedy stints he does OK because that isn't serious acting.  Please note that I will be back to this thread to add more bad actors, because the list is endless, and it would be impossible to figure out who the worst one is.

8. Porshadoxus profile image76
    Porshadoxusposted 6 years ago

Has to be Nicholas Cage. That hack is so one dimensional it makes me gag. He has to have yelling or screaming dialogue and explosions for support or he'd never make it in the biz.

9. Jarn profile image83
    Jarnposted 6 years ago

Kristen Stewart. Her range of emotions on screen goes from "vapid" all the way to "vacuous".

working