jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you still watch cartoons?

1. Horse Feathers profile image58
    Horse Feathersposted 6 years ago

Do you still watch cartoons?

2. montecristo profile image82
    montecristoposted 6 years ago

Once in a while. I prefer the old cartoon-i.e bugs bunny, daffy duck,etc, but I do like seeing the Animated adventures of Batman!

3. rachelsholiday profile image61
    rachelsholidayposted 6 years ago

Once in a while, but I don't like the cartoons that are out now.  A few years ago (close to 7 years, I think) there was a cartoon called Dave the Barbarian.  I loved that show, but it got cancelled sad.

4. Julip Manor profile image68
    Julip Manorposted 6 years ago

I agree with the other two.  I was a serious cartoon fan up until about 1990 or so............I actually went to see Bambi at the theaters on my first date with my husband.  Once they came out with cartoons that curse, drink etc...........I stick with the old ones.  They are more innocent and bring back childhood memories.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Only when watching TV with my grandchildren.  I like Bob the Builder!  :-)

6. Vanessa Anderson profile image60
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

Yep, still do.  While I watch cartoons with my 5 year old daughter, I also like to enjoy the occasional cartoons from my childhood, such as Looney Tunes, My Little Ponies, and Jem.  Thankfully, my daughter likes these too  :-)

7. profile image0
    Casey J. Wintersposted 6 years ago

Yes, but I'm a kid at heart.

Some of the straight to DVD cartoons based on superheroes are really good, particularly the DC ones like Batman: Under the Red Hood or Green Lantern.

On TV? Occasionally you can find some good modern ones. Adventure Time is good, but not for everyone. And The Clone Wars isn't bad, although it's CGI.

working