jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How well do you know the people in your neighborhood?

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image82
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

How well do you know the people in your neighborhood?

How safe is your children, or how safe are you? as you walked through your neighborhood alone. Have you ever considered the possibilities
    that one day you might be killed?

2. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i've lived in a lot of different places in my life. my hometown where i live is concidered to be one of the top 10 safest cities in Canada as far as crime stats go. as for my neighbors, we tend to watch out for each other when were gone away but like i said, crime isn't a big issue here, especially violent crime.

3. Jonesy0311 profile image60
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

Unfortunately, most of the houses in my neighborhood are rental properties. I know the two families on either side of me, but not very well (just names and hellos). I don't think that I have much to worry about since I happen to be very well armed all of the time, but I certainly worry about my family when I'm not home.

4. puddingicecream profile image73
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

To be honest, I barely know the people in my neighborhood.

5. Vanessa Anderson profile image60
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

I only know our next door neighbors, but I do regular searches online to see how many sexual predators are in the neighborhood.   It's scary how many are within a 5 mile radius of our home, but it seems to be like that everywhere.