jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What is a talent or ability you wish you had?

1. bwhite062007 profile image85
    bwhite062007posted 6 years ago

What is a talent or ability you wish you had?

Mine would be math, getting over stage fright, and a sixth sense

2. Jeannieinabottle profile image90
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I sure wish I could sing.  I love to sing, but I am terrible at it.  If I could sing, I would sing everywhere I went.  I would enter every karaoke contest I could find.  I would try out for American Idol and America's Got Talent.  I would be so happy!  I learn the lyrics to songs and never forget them, and I love music so much.  I would be overjoyed if I could sing well.

3. profile image0
    jami l. pereiraposted 6 years ago

I'd like to be able to sing too , but cant carry a tune in a bucket lol , sixth sense would also be cool , but id llike the ability to know whether or not there is a place for me and where it is in the afterlife. Id like to know that the world is going to continue on as it always has , and that we will all be ok until our time has ended. that would be neat. I hate suspense.

4. terrektwo profile image86
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

To be able to sing, I can play guitar and piano and have the ability to create my own music but I can't sing.

5. Cutters profile image61
    Cuttersposted 6 years ago

I wish I had the ability to be able to end this war we are in and to fix or economic crisis. Oh yeah I wish i could fly to.

6. Brian Anderson profile image88
    Brian Andersonposted 6 years ago

I wish I were a better piano player.  I'm pretty good, but I wish I could read music better and more quickly that I currently do..  I envy brilliant piano players..

7. powerofknowledge1 profile image57
    powerofknowledge1posted 6 years ago

The best talent in my opinion is to make some one laugh. I wish i have that ability so that i can make everyone laugh. I love to play with colors. I want to color this whole world with beautiful colors of love and peace. Everyone in this world can fulfill his/her desire. Everyone live in peace with joy.

I wish God give me the ability to make some one smile.

8. KateWest profile image78
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

I am slowly and painfully trying to learn both juggling and drumming. Super hard to start from scratch and have that patience of progression when all I want to do is rock out!

9. thebeast02 profile image85
    thebeast02posted 6 years ago

Photographic memory, or that extremely rare medical condition that allows people to remember nearly EVERYTHING that they see / hear. This would make everything else so much easier. You would have your choice of job, because you would learn everything at an accelerated rate.

10. mtkomori profile image87
    mtkomoriposted 6 years ago

The ability to sing! I am terrible at it.  I just admire singers with amazing voices like Adam Lambert, Josh Groban, Celine Dion, to name just a few.

11. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

Ability to cause money to grow by leaps and bounds easily. Next, play both piano and guitar. Eat anything I want with no consequences.

12. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I guess I would like to be able to bring back people from the dead. I would first like to bring my father and mother back and have dinner with them and laugh and joke with them about stuff.

13. Hubpage Gal profile image60
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

Everyone has a talent,  It is just a matter of finding it which does not always involve dancing and singing or even entertainment.