jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you often make spelling errors while answering questions?

1. tosha11 profile image79
    tosha11posted 6 years ago

Do you often make spelling errors while answering questions?

2. kayecandles profile image62
    kayecandlesposted 6 years ago

yez. I mean, yes. All the time, especially on facebook.

3. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

Oh yeah. And I usually don't see them till its way too late to edit. Sadly.

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Occasionally -- and sometimes they do get by me past the edit period. I usually re-read everything I write before I hit "submit answer," then re-read it again before I go back to the main question page. Sadly, there are still times when my brain reads what I MEANT to write instead of what's actually there.

5. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Know! Eye be leave  I nepher mache missteaks .

6. aniketnik profile image59
    aniketnikposted 6 years ago

Yes, I make spelling errors while answering questions.  This is because while answering questions on the internet it is a spontaneous process and there are certain moments when an individual feels that he will not be able to express the right thing, right facts under the right light.  Thus in haste spelling mistakes happen.

7. stylezink profile image83
    stylezinkposted 6 years ago

Yes, all of the time. I find myself using the 'edit' button often. I've hit 'edit' multiple times on the same answer too. That nifty button is a life saver. Especially, with all the grammar nazi's out there.

I wish that when you ask a question you could edit the question. There's been a few times where I made mistakes and couldn't find away to correct them. I wish they would add that feature. I feel like it impacts whether or not someone will answer. I've since been paying more attention before submitting it.

8. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Now & then when I accidently bump a wrong button on the keyboard , If I have time I check for mistakes .
    I hate looking back & seeing misspelt words here .

9. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

I just use Mozilla Firefox. It has an auto spell check. It makes me look more official. wink