jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Zombie Apocalypse Survival Question #1: Do you sacrifice someone? Try to fight?

1. etherealdabi profile image75
    etherealdabiposted 6 years ago

Zombie Apocalypse Survival Question #1: Do you sacrifice someone?  Try to fight?  Or try to flee?

You're the appointed leader of a small group of survivors during the zombie apocalypse.  You and your "team" are cornered in a room and zombies are at the door.  You can get up into the ceiling, but it would take time.  You could be overrun before all of you make it.  What do you do?

2. LisaKoski profile image96
    LisaKoskiposted 6 years ago

I'd try to fight if I had sufficient weaponry and not enough time to get up into the ceiling with my whole team. Otherwise, if I didn't have any weapons or at least enough to fight off the zombies I'd just go for the ceiling and hope for the best.

3. profile image0
    jenuboukaposted 6 years ago

In the event of a zombie raid....I would not have to worry about sacrificing anyone for there will be some idiot who will do that while the rest of us render our memories from the zombie movies and fight our way out of the infected town, fleeing like hell.  Anyone who has viewed a zombie knows that you need to get the hell out of dodge as well as have a killer aim to the head.

4. profile image0
    El Rayposted 5 years ago

I wouldn't sacrifice anyone ... that would demoralize the group and the trust factor (in me as the leader) would be gone. My first choice would be to get everyone to move to the ceiling. But if that was physically impossible for the entire group, I would use enough ammo to create a large explosion at the door. Hopefully the explosion will take out some of the zombies at the door and allow the group to shoot, stab and cold-cock the remaining zombies as we charge out of the room.

working