jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Zombie Apocalypse Survival Gear?

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Zombie Apocalypse Survival Gear?

Everyone not already affected by the Zombie virus well knows the Zombie Apocalypse is coming.

What sort of survival gear and training will be essential to have and to know on that sad day when the undead flesh eaters launch their strike upon the rest of the Earth?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6408099_f260.jpg

2. tom hellert profile image62
    tom hellertposted 6 years ago

easy  #1 a sharp sword -hacking limbs is needed when fighting zombies fire axe good substitute Remember  a chain saw spreads too much infected blood n flesh about.
    2. Fire molitoff cocktails or even flame thrower- crispy zombies are the best napalm be the best if you can find it or a substitute.
    3. Bags of meat as a zombie distraction
    4. nice heavy vehicle with extra steel to run over the undead...front loaders are handy too
    5. Shot guns buck shot
    6. RPG- rocket proppeled renade launcher
    Bumbers 1 4 5  6 it may not kilem but they run slower with no legs.

pools of acid car crushers and wrecking balls are a little tough to move about

3. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 5 years ago

You can find recommended shopping lists for this on Amazon, or in "Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks

4. JamesGrantSmith profile image57
    JamesGrantSmithposted 4 years ago

Interesting topic i guess i am a zombie coming to eat you in that case, because i seem to have missed the memo regarding an Apocalypses. You need to invest in Garlic, cumin, tumeric, curry powder and coffee , if you mix the 5 together you get a sort of powder, which acts as both an immuniser and a zombie killer.

To use it as an immuniser you need to mix the 5 with a little bit of water and drink it, but be warned it can take 24-72 hours to get into your blood and fully immunise you so If you see a zombie before that point you need to have some more on hand to throw at the zombie.

working