jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (19 posts)

In a zombie apocalypse, what is the one thing you would want to have on you at a

1. Anselome profile image75
    Anselomeposted 5 years ago

In a zombie apocalypse, what is the one thing you would want to have on you at all times and why?

What one thing do you believe would be most crucial to carry at all times to give you the best chance of survival?

2. Catsandogs profile image60
    Catsandogsposted 5 years ago

A knife, minimum. Preferably a machete of some description. It would never run out of bullets, and you've always got defense on you; maybe a wind up flash light, sustainable without batteries.

...I haven't thought about this frequently... no.

1. profile image0
      KEPitzposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree - big knife of some sort! I can tell that you haven't given this too much thought. LOL

2. Anselome profile image75
      Anselomeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree. Something sharp is definitely the answer. It allows for quiet defense. Stealth is critical in these zombie times... A lock-picking kit would definitely come in handy as well. You could bunker down almost anywhere.

3. windygreen profile image60
    windygreenposted 5 years ago

A copy of Michael Jackson's Thriller ..... That way if they came after me .. I could play that and we would all break into uncontrollable dance.

I would totally love to see that! But what to you do when the song finishes or you can't possibly keep dancing?

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

A bite proof Haz Mat suit and some kind of lightweight belt fed weapon and a tank, and a flame thrower and I want the suit to be able to fly so if things get too scary, I can just fly over their heads and regroup.

Well thought out. Any idea how the suit would fly if you're carrying a flame thrower? I'm no expert on weaponry but I'm pretty sure those are pretty heavy.

2. duffsmom profile image60
      duffsmomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well......er...no. Have no idea how the suit would fly or how the heavy flame thrower would work--they are just so cool though I suppose not the most effective weapon against zombies.

3. profile image0
      HowIConqueredposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That Haz Mat suit will be no good if it's hot outside! You'll be a boiling hot treat.

5. davidlivermore profile image97
    davidlivermoreposted 5 years ago

A taser.

I want a nice, high quality taser.  One I could use over and over again.  Rather just stun a zombie at a distance, rather than letting them get close to me.

1. profile image0
      HowIConqueredposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ahh, see a taser doesn't do anything to a zombie since they can't feel. Maybe a gun would be better. Destroy the brain, kill the zombie.

2. Anselome profile image75

A good high quality taser would be nice, but I don't think it would work well against large groups...

6. profile image0
    HowIConqueredposted 5 years ago

My glasses so I can see! Lol, but besides that a good pair of running shoes. You'll always be able to find "weapons" laying around. But a good pair of shoes that fit that you can run in are priceless!

I too suffer from bad eyesight so I would need those too. I couldn't agree more that running shoes are important. In times like that, I suppose almost anything could become a weapon.

7. TNT Husky profile image68
    TNT Huskyposted 5 years ago

A high quality axe. In a zombie apocalypse, only those who remain practical and smart will survive. I remember watching a youtube video on some of the best ways to survive a zombie apocalypse.

8. Christy Kirwan profile image
    Christy Kirwanposted 5 years ago

Depends on what's causing the outbreak. Is it a viral or bacterial infection? Hazmat suit. A necromancer? A "Turn Undead" spell or charm. A parasite? Water purification system or other way to protect myself from infiltration.

Wow. You've definitely thought this through. I like how you have all of your bases covered. Well done!

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The zombie apocalypse is serious business, yo.

working