jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are some of your favorite TV series?

1. NessaMetharam profile image60
    NessaMetharamposted 6 years ago

What are some of your favorite TV series?

A lot of the people nowadays are hooked with shows like How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Two Broke Girls or even Vampire Diaries. How 'bout you? What do you find most interesting and why? Do you have a favorite? If yes, which one?

2. Lauryallan profile image81
    Lauryallanposted 6 years ago

Yeah I have to say my Fave TV series is True Blood. I think it has just the right amount of eye candy for both men and women and the storyline is so engaging. Sometimes it's funny, sad, dramatic, horrific and everything else you can imagine. It's always surprising and I love how it's different from the books. In fact, I think it's better than the books.

3. heatblast92 profile image77
    heatblast92posted 6 years ago

Community, a satirical take on cliched TV plot devices despite the fact that the plot in each episode seems more and more formulaic. The last episode before it entered a hiatus was hilarious, lots of singing, which I usually find nauseating, not in this case though; and even better, Glee club reduced into a nervous breakdown after receiving a cease and desist letter for copyright infringement. Nevertheless, I find it outrageous that there was even talk of canceling the show mid-season.

4. Frankracetteconsu profile image62
    Frankracetteconsuposted 6 years ago

I like a few shows including how I met your mother, dexter , and Big bang theory smile I like the nerdy geeky shows. You cant be more geeky then Big bang smile

5. colpolbear profile image95
    colpolbearposted 6 years ago

My favorite shows include Dexter, Big Bang Theory, That 70's Show, the older episodes of Scrubs, and a plethora of anime including Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Dexter is about a serial killer who works for homicide and kills criminals.  I consider it to be my favorite show.  There are six glorious seasons with at least two impending, so I would strongly suggest you watch it.  It'll entertain you for days.

working